GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN TEAM CREATIVE?
We are always on the look-out for ambitious and motivated individuals who wish to join our successful team. We would be interested in hearing from anyone, regardless of experience, who believe they possess the drive, ambition and passion to succeed in the design, marketing and new media industry.
Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – please make sure to include your CV with full details of your qualification, background and experience!
Social Media Marketing Executive
Are you passionate about social media marketing and content creation? We’d love to hear from you!
The Social Media Marketing Executive aligns with the business leaders in terms of business identity and marketing direction, identifying strengths and opportunities and creates a holistic strategy that drives relevant business and audience into the business’ and clients brands. The primary indicators for success in this role are increased traffic and lead generation, brand leadership, brand differentiation, increased engagement and interest, and awareness of our services as well as our clients’. In this position you will work with clients from a range of different sectors, covering Health, Education, Property, B2B, B2C and beyond which will require the ideal candidate to be able to adapt their approach according to the requirements of the individual business/organisation. This is a very hands on role and will require the candidate to be able to unitilise their knowledge of social media marketing to help grow and maintain our clients brands.
- Create a strategy that increases brand equity online and create a strong positive image around our clients brands as well as our own.
- Drive interest in our client’s services
- Drive relevant traffic to our sites
- Create measurable improvements in lead sign-ups
- Blogging/maintenance of our online portfolio
- Management and delivery of several clients Social Media marketing campaigns through organic and paid Social Media posts.
- Drive relevant traffic to our online services through different online channels
- Recommend project budgets that drive specific measurable results to our brands and clients.
Requirements for the position include:
- Deep knowledge of Social Media marketing and a good understanding of other key digital marketing channels including search (SEM, SEO), affiliate marketing, e-mail marketing and re-marketing.
- Previous experience with managing budgets and having a proven record of demonstrating a strong return on investment is critical
- Knowledge and previous experience of paid social media campaign management is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential.
- Strong creative copywriting skills
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills. Proven capability to use data to drive business decisions & marketing optimisation required
- Strong understanding of web analytics best practices and available data relevant to marketing optimisation required
- Proven experience in marketing services is a plus
- Proven experience managing digital marketing channels
- Proven track record of successful marketing campaigns derived from sales metrics
- Proven experience working within a team environment and communicating with clients
Desired but not essential:
- A good understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Video editing/filming skills
- Photography experience
If you would like to apply to this post, please email your CV to email@example.com